Frustration

Saturday 2 February 2008


Argh! How many times do I have to tell one before they listen to what I have to say? I told my friend so many times that I do NOT look around to see who's around me. I am more of those if my friends are there with me - okay and if not - okay. I don't care for my friends to be in the lecture with me or not. It's not like you talk to them during the lecture nor in a seminar.

My friend told me that I passed her whilst going into lecture hall and assumed that I was ignoring her. So still I had to keep telling her I do NOT look around! My cousin totally understands that, as she always sees me but I don't notice her until she calls me or pats me.

I would not even notice the Queen if I walked pass her. Unless she decides to pat me and even if so, I doubt I will even recognise her. As she would just look like any other senior person to me. It must be crap to not recognise the Queen of England but what can I say, I really doubt I will ever see her in person in my life, so why would I need to know what she looks like. I know some news about her, that's good enough for me.

0 comments: