Good deal or what?

Monday 31 March 2008

I went shopping with my parents and my brother, my sister decided on last minute to not come with us when I told her she should two days or so, since we haven't done such a thing since last year in summer time. She decided to go with her friends instead. I would choose family over friends any day, but I guess my sister isn't the same; since she probably always use to seeing my parents at work.

So we went to Glasshoughton, Castleford next to the Xscape to shop in the outlet. My main task was to shop for shoes to wear since both pairs of trainers I was wearing had holes in them both :( Boo. So most of the shoe stores at the beginning and the middle had nothing that I liked at all or that they were too expensive or not having it in my size (7 or 7.5) grrr. Why did I have to have large feet! I would like to have small feet and larger breast since mine are flat! Lol! So my brother found a gamecube game he had to buy, Paper Mario however the disadvantage of this game is that it's a whopping £40 gone to the Game company. Never the less, my dad has got some shares of theirs so getting money back from my brother's shopping habits.

When we went to "Urban" store, I found the perfect shoes and it wasn't expensive too! So my dad decided to buy it for me, we all thought it was £20 but however it was £10 instead! So my mum said why don't you buy more now since it's only £10. I was like okay, so we bought another 2pairs. So I don't need any shoes for the next 20years probably XD lol! Well for at least 10years the least.


from some ebay selling this shoe and someone bidded more than £10 for this shoe, woot woot! 50p extra they have to pay along with deliverying fee so far. Hahaha!

So we went to McDonalds, finally they do the deal of BigMac with Medium Fries for £2! I mean, why do I want to break my teeth with all the fizzy drinks, when I can just bring my own water to drink. We decided to be cheeky and go through the driveway to get cheap deal with my NUS Extra card and go in myself to get the cheap deal again for the whole family to eat together in the car.

After we got home, my sister came back and apparently she just spent half an hour with her friends before they had to go. So abit pointless I think for her to go when she could have spent it with family instead. But oh well her lost.

Some pictures below when my family minus one were just messing around.

Everybody Scream!!!


AHHHH!!!!


AHHHH!!!!!!!


AHHH!!!


AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


Compare father to son's apple:




0 comments: