Daydreaming

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Today was not a good day for me. I didn't catch a wink of sleep yesterday, stayed up all night doing coursework. I finished it of course but weird thing was that I had so much words I could have still put in but didn't know what else to write.

09:30 I left my home to give coursework before my lecture started, it was really bad my sleepiness. I couldn't concentrate on looking but still walked on, I'm glad I didn't bang my head on a lamp post. Coursework was in by 10:15, had ages before lecture started (11:00), yet decided not to do anything productive except take a nap. I just took a nap just outside the lecture room as couldn't be arsed to move. During the lecture, my writing was a mess. I kept going into a daydream.

11:30 the lecture was already finished, so dashed to my next workshop as it takes people about 10-15minutes to get there unlike me 5minutes mwahahaha! But not today, took me longer as my legs didn't want to go fast. During my next lecture, it was obvious that no-one did the homework set as we were all probably busy doing the coursework. I couldn't concentrate in that lecture either but someone's very bad perfume made me stay awake.

14:00 seminar, wasn't that bad for me, since he was writing so fast for one to write all at once. The worst thing about this lecture was that there was a bad whiff of something; I think it might of been this girl who sat next to us on the table. As the smell kept coming and going throughout the lecture.

15:00 break, we went to the bank for L, it was funny as we were all on about banks and money. They want me to go shopping with them to buy stuff, Argh! So not me at all! I hate shopping! There's no point of buying new clothes when you have clothes that fit you already, it's like a waste of money and too many clothes would be in the wardrobe. We were about when we first used a cash machine too, the only person who hasn't used a cash machine is me! Eeep!

16:00 worst time of have a lack of sleep, I kept writing a load of crap on the paper, I was writing notes then I was keep going to daydream whilst writing and putting what I dream into words. Very bad indeed. I'm glad that this lecture didn't last that long too, as not concentrating as much as I wanted to. I kept drinking sips of water to try to wake me up but didn't work that well.

Fell asleep for a few hours at home, at last.

0 comments: