Gesh!

Friday 7 March 2008

Gesh! What did I do wrong now? I went up to A when I found myself a computer in the lab, and said “Hey” and she gave me the cold shoulder. Did I do something wrong again even though I didn’t do anything but say “hey” to her. She texted me when I was going home, to see if I was going home. I told her yeah I’m on the bus already. I also said, you were giving me the cold shoulder. She said she had to tell me something and was trying to persuade me to come in tomorrow (Saturday) just to tell me. I was thinking no way I’m coming in another Saturday to do work at university just yet. I was texted her that I doubt I would come in tomorrow, yet she kept saying I want to tell you in person why, so tell me if you are coming in tomorrow. Gesh, “doubt” is a word I use meaning “I am not”.

So hungry after not eating lunch and not eaten for 7hours, so ate up 2 bunch of noodles and a whole can of baked beans. Yeah, made me have smelly farts but I was mainly in downstairs with no-one in the house hahaha!

0 comments: