Weird Dream

Tuesday 25 March 2008

I was dreaming about me and my dad was at school or something, then my dad had to go since he was wanted at home. So he left me, and then I saw my cousin in the same class as me, this class was something which I choose but didn't have to do since I had enough credits for my course. But then I found out that it's about Biology ugh!

Whilst some lecturer was introducing the course, I found out that my dad had left his coat with his mobile inside. I was getting anxious as the mobile might go off during the lecture and that my dad might need his mobile. So as the whole class now, were about to do some exercise, I said I don't want to do this module since I'm not fond of biology to the lecturer and left the room.

Whilst walking out of the room, I was thinking I hope they don't think I'm just lazy and not wanting to do the exercise. So I grabbed my dad's coat and some other coats for some strange reason. I was walking home, I saw some unwanted people infront of me playing in the snow. I was thinking please, don't attack me... They didn't attack me, as they were walking away to different area or something so I didn't go pass them, phew.

As I was carrying about 4coats, and told my dad that he forgot his coat with his mobile inside. He was like, "Oh, where is it?". I replied: "Here". I was putting each coat down on the floor to find my dad's coat and for some reason, it wasn't there. Shit. I was trying to recall where I walked and when would I have dropped it. So I walked outside of the house and I saw ex-Bradford aunt and uncle driving in a car but for some reason they kept bashing against the front porch. I asked them, what are they doing? They replied: "We are driving.". I was thinking, okay... So I looked around outside and saw my dad's coat on the road and I was thinking, hope the mobile is still there. Then I was thinking why didn't I go pocket the mobile in my jeans for safe-keeping?

Then I got scared about it all and woke up at 8:00 ^^. (No I didn't write this dream for over an hour, it's called I got to eat before internet ;) ).

0 comments: