Day out with HS.Friends

Thursday 27 March 2008

I can't be arsed to write High School, so the short version is going to be HS XD

Today, wasn't anything much but just out with friends when we haven't seen each other since last summer. We still act like our usual self amongst each other. I'm still the keeping clean girl, R still the crazy girl and S still the gossip girl lol!

We went to the Vue area at Warner Village in Kirkstall. We were going to do the usual bowling and cinema but the bowling we had to wait an hour plus to just bowl. So we just played pool and some ate at McDonalds. I thought most McDonalds had the NUS Extra deal but apparently not. As I would have eaten but thought it's not a good deal so didn't eat anything whilst out with friends. Lol!

We watched "Vantage Point", man the first half of the film when it kept repeating the day of certain time when certain situation happened was so repetitive! Whilst it kept repeating the time in different viewpoints of the characters, I was already bored out of the mind! I was literally yawning! But the ending was good enough. But damn, I hope no girl is that stupid to go across any busy roads!

0 comments: