Creepy Crawlies

Saturday 8 March 2008

I woke up so dead late at 11am, didn't do much before lunchtime but I tidied up all my notes and now once again I can see my floor! So much cleaner, I could do exercise on my floor without thinking it's too dirty to put my head on the floor. But I hardly do exercise anyway.

After lunch, it was my turn to wipe the floor and EEEEEEWWWW! Gross! Gross! I saw a woodlouse/woodlice on the mop! I felt so grossed about it, made me feel sick! It wasn't helping that my brother kept making fun of me freaking out about creepy crawlies. I know my brother would be freaked out if he saw a woodlouse on the mop ... actually I doubt he would even notice the woodlouse on the mop and would start wiping the floor with the woodlouse germs on the floor, ugh! Yack!

If anyone knows a way I could cure my fear of creepy crawlies and animals, tell me now. As I want to not be scared of them and kill them myself! I just don't know how to cure this fear. I have told myself that it is just bugs and I am 100times bigger than the bugs but still I am frighten of them. Help me! ... which is free or very cheap please.

0 comments: