Alone?

Monday 3 March 2008

Today 9am lecture was lonely, there was hardly anyone turning up, I am assuming people doing the coursework which is due tomorrow. E said she wasn't going to turn up as she didn't sleep until late late until this morning. L overslept but it's not bad as I don't really talk to anyone during lecture time (as all should do that too!).

During my one hour break, I usually eat my lunch before my other 2hour lecture but instead I decided to concentrate on coursework but it was hard to read the screen as it was hurting my eyes... Argh!

2hour lecture wasn't that bad, we was told that if we participate in a research experiment to answer some questions, we would be entered to get money! Money is my favourite word! ... No, actually my favourite word is probably Free! In a way it's Free Money, mwhahahahaa!

During my 2hour break, ate my sliced-ham on a piece of bread and did coursework which was due tomorrow. I was concentrating and printing things off. I tried to look to see if A was in the lab but I didn't look properly as I get all weird if someone looks at me when I look at them. I texted her to see where she was, then when I was about to leave, I see A. I don't get it at all! Has the talk last week gone out of her already? She said she saw me but didn't want to say hey to me. What the eck did I talk to her last week then? I am trying to make an effort to look whilst she will just keep assuming that I'm ignoring her?

I think all this happened just because I didn't meet up to hang out with her just before the exam. Stupid reason for all her attitude, isn't it. I think so too.

Man, got this coursework due tomorrow and got so much to do! I haven't even started the write-up for this essay. It's getting so late as well!

0 comments: