Hall Party with kids

Saturday 5 April 2008

Today, I had to go to some party that my cousin(Imo) was invited to. It was in a hall next to the cousin's(Imo and T) school. T was scared and didn't want to talk to the other kids but since she thought she wouldn't be accepted. Imo was okay since she kept going hi to all and saying whatever their names were to me. I said to T how did you make friends in your school on the first day. But still she didn't want to talk to the other kids. Until the hired kids organiser person, started talking and all, that's when she relaxed abit. But I had to walk to almost to the front to encourage them.

Man, you should have seen it. The hired man, memorised everyone's name! Well he got mine wrong as thought I was Imo and T's mum lol! But I didn't care one bit as I wouldn't see him ever again.

He asked the kids to do movements with the balloons which was good, the kids who did the moves best got a sweet. Then it was dance movements to the music, but I think he was moving way too quick for the children to catch up. I know that I would not be able to do the moves that quick and I'm 20!

After abit of dancing, the kids were off to get their foods. T ate all her food which is a surprised since she ate abit at our home before coming to the party. Imo didn't finish all her food but it's because she didn't like the sausages probably because it's cold.

After the lunch, all the kids got a chair to play musical chairs(well almost all the kids since some were still eating). When some kids got out, they started crying.. aww, I remember that feeling of losing. But when Imo got out, I was trying to encourage her it's okay, more games along the way. To distract her, I told her to take pictures but everytime she clicked the button, it always took the empty chairs only. T got out but she got a prize since she was one of the last 6people in the game. Well she had a choice of gift of get, but the man was cheeky and saying: chocolate("Bad for your teeth") and the blowing bubbles stuff("Good for your teeth"). Of course she chose the good one lol! I would too, but deep down I probably would have preferred the chocolate mwahahaaa!

They also played the traditional game of Pass the Parcel. Instead of wasting so much newspapers wrapping up the parcel, they used something like a pillow case which is so much environment friendly instead of wasting so much paper. Imo won in one of the pass the parcel but it was some spiderman comic book so the organiser man said that he would give Imo something else.

They played some other games which was dancing whilst the organiser picked couple of kids each time so they can leave since it was time to leave. I was cheeky and telling the organiser to pick T and Imo since their mum was here to pick us up.

How dull is my life if I'm talking about some kids party... D:

0 comments: