my off period

Friday 25 April 2008

Ah, been so busy with all the coursework lately. But now they are finished, one coursework made me stay in uni from 11 until 6, 7 or even 9pm with my friend,E for over a week. Since it was about making a website with CGI stuff in it which me nor her knew anything about it. I knew me and my friend E was getting fed up of seeing each other everyday, as she would recognise that I say something so often that it annoys her; I kept saying "Unknown" when she goes "why doesn't it work!". That annoyed her so much so I tried not to say it but it came natural to me that word, lol!
My other friend L with her boyfriend made the website which looked so professional, I was just giving them the glare.

My last coursework was based on making a java program of a music player which connects to a server. Boi, I didn't know what the 'eck I was doing and I failed in that. Not my fault that java and I do not compile at all! We had to make some handshake and boi, I don't know how that works. I got 25% for the coursework, yack! I didn't even pass the boundary of 40%, neither did my friend,A.

I'll just post some funny videos I have been watching recently:
* Model falls twice - this cracked me up so much every time I watch it.
* This is only funny for the first 20seconds - so hilarious! Keep watching this 20seconds part again and again and it's just makes me split my guts to laugh.
* So funny what this lady did!
* Sweet way of folding clothes, I tried it but keeps going wrong

You know sometimes I wonder if I really do have any friends at uni? Since most of the stuff I talk about with my friends at uni is uni work only! Or is that me talking about uni work because I don't know what else to say.

I just recently known about my friends one hundred and one problems with her life at the moment and boi, she must be in alot of stress because of the stuff. I would not post up her problems since it's terrible to talk so much about other people's problem when they probably want to keep it quiet about them.

0 comments: