Tired

Monday 28 April 2008

This would be the last lecture which starts at 9am for me for term, woot! But still got 9am exams very soon D: Ugh! So this lecture had to be one of the most important lectures we ever had for this module since it was talking about exam and which topics we didn't have to revise for. Also which topics were most likely to be on the exam paper. My hand was aching from writing by the end of the lecture.

I didn't have any other lecture until 4pm, so I just went to computing common room and revise for the module I had that morning.

After coming home, I saw my sister and her boyfriend, K. I was just revising and messing around on the internet, then when it was time for dinner. My sister and K, said that they were going out to eat. So where was the warning to tell my parents who was making food that you guys weren't eating here? Stupid.
After they left, we were discussing why didn't they just stay here to eat instead of going out. I personally think it's because he doesn't like us because we are too loud as a family.

As once I was shouting at my brother about something and K goes to me, "you don't have to be that loud do you?". What the 'eck? I am me! I'm not flipping change the way I talk or how loud I talk for no-one especially to anyone's boyfriend! Flipping arse!

Dinner was so quiet since it was just my immediate family minus my sister. It was good, good time to just chat crap amongst each other and to catch up on chatting too.

I couldn't be arsed to do any revision nor homework tonight, been so tired from revising so many hours at uni. So watched Embarrassing Bodies on Channel4, so weird how some of these stuff can happen to us.

Nothing more to say now, dull-villes

0 comments: