Paper Mario

Thursday 24 April 2008

At the moment, I'm addicted to this game. I'm now on Chapter5 going to go on the train to some posh land, but there's no surprise in this game since I watched some of it when my brother was playing the whole game every night during Easter holiday until 4am. But I didn't stay up that long to watch him play it all.

I think I'm getting pretty good hang of this game, I am now 700coins or so, and 300coins were given to the mouse for the oil rig. So going to invest my 700coins on goldbars, actually might just spend it all on badges and random crap.

My sister is on Chapter 3 I think, the one with Wrestling at some Glitzburg Pit. She has only 100coins when she didn't even invest into the mouse too lol! She spent on some of the stupidest things, she though the double damage badge would help her in the match when actually that's probably the reason why she had to use up all her coins for food to help her win one lol!

My brother finished the game, so now he's playing different game, the ones where you pay so much for a CD for the game, not WoW though.
I'm more of free mmorpg type especially the ones where the characters are cute and there is no real blood images. I can't stand fake realistic looking blood even though I always see blood because of my constant nostbleeds.
I used to play:
Flyff - main character was Loma - BP and TwinkleStar - Magician.
Kart N' Crazy - Latty
Gunbound - Latty (I think)
PuzzlePirates - unknown since my characters keep getting deleted because of my inactiveness. But it's usually Latty or something like that.
Rapplez - Latty probably but only played like 10minutes of it after downloading it for ages because didn't understand how to play the game; I didn't even know how to attack monsters.

My characters are usually called Latty because I sometimes play back on Neopets and was well-known as that there.

0 comments: