...

Thursday 10 July 2008

What is up with people who keep using "..." so often that it replaces "," commas?

I know I use it but not that often that is literally replaces commas full stop. I only use it when it's appropiate to use it.
For example, "Sigh ... blah blah blah and so" .


I do not use it so often that it is used like I'm taking a breather.
For example, "I went swimming ... with my friend ... it was so great ... however ... ".

I mean gesh! Hello? No-one taught you how to use "ellipsis" that you use it every single flipping second?!? Gesh! I think people only use it so often because they want to fill their blog pages so much that it looks like they had a flipping interesting day.

If you don't have anything to blog about, don't blog anything at that moment! As it's more annoying to see someone write " ... " every flipping 3words! You might as well have a whole blog post based on " ... " if you really obsessed about it!





...








ARGH! So frustrating how people destroy to nice use of ellipsis. Especially teens! Ugh!

0 comments: