Understanding

Thursday 26 June 2008

Does one understand the other's words?
As some might understand what one is saying but not the true meaning of what the other is trying to say. Even in text message form it can be misinterpreted. When my friend A and I was at the end of our confusing quarreling for no apparent reason period, she text me this:

"Wateva u ass,nt my fault dnt txt me NYMRE!"

I think she forgot the u in "nt my fault u dnt...", as I thought she meant to not text her anymore now: "nt my fault, dnt txt me NYMRE!". So I didn't text back at that time, and she texted back saying "ignoring me nw". So at that time I had lecture, so ignored her text whilst concentrating to my lecturer talking about stuff I didn't even understand.


Another time when me and my sister was a wee little kids, I was listening to my sister talking about life: "... what if mum, dad, grandma, grandpa, everyone dies? and I die." At this point, she used a belt and tugged it to make it tighter around her waist. I didn't know that she was in a serious moment of looking into her life so I laughed and jumped on her, tickling her.

0 comments: