Tres Depressed

Tuesday 24 June 2008

I found out my results yesterday, which wasn't good at any sense at all. All it did was make me cry my eyes out literally. I couldn't stop crying until I talked with my dad about what I should do and he said to carry on to get your degree even if it takes you 2 more years. He also said it's a skill to just to know, as he was a engineer person but now he is a takeaway owner.

So I am going to have to resit half of my course. At my university we do modules by credits and we have to do 120credits. So I failed 60credits, crap isn't it.

But I'm going to prove to the world I can so make it so much higher even if it means going to university early and coming home late.



I am going to make it high! And no-one is going to stop me from achieving my goals!

0 comments: