Happy Birthday

Monday 16 June 2008

My cousin is now 6 years old. To celebrate her birthday, my aunt took us along with my grandparents and uncle to eat at Bella Italia. Very small nice atmosphere. The food were nice; pizza, garlic bread, pasta and many more my aunt ordered. Only thing I didn't really like was the lasagna abit too salty taste I think.


I would totally recommend it to anyone for a romantic or a social gathering event. It's just across M&S store.


Hope you don't see any chinese gathering there with their families as that would most likely be loud lol! As I think we were talking quite loud in the resturant but no-one told us off so all goes well. But probably because we ordered alot of meals to feed ... urm ... 1, 2, 3 ... 14mouths hahaha.


I made a card for my cousin, which took abit of time since I didn't really know what design to do. I had a totally different idea from what I actually made which is very weird. I was going to make a glittery girly card since she's at the age of 6 which is all girly-fied.


So this card turned out totally different in the end, which in my opinion is okay except for the stain which you can see of the superglue.


Equipments used: card, beads, needle, thread, watercolour paint, kitchen tissue, font style.



Front:


Inside:


From a distant:


Close up of how I did the flower:

0 comments: