Grr

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Yesterday, my sister decide to take pictures for her boyfriend's issue.

So in the morning, I woke up like at 11am and I was already shouted at to do practically clean everything at home. So I practically cleaned the 3 bathroom; well 2 bathroom and a toliet room, and the kitchen since we had to make it all nice and clean for my sister. But don't worry, I didn't do it alone, my sister helped clean the living room and ironed some clothes.

So it was almost 2pm when we were planned to meet all to take pictures at Tropical World, not inside as that cost, as well as who wants to take pictures in a place where there is so much bugs and overheated area. So we waited for a while for her boyfriend to come and he was late by 20minutes, grrr. Then my sister decided to try using the hair curlier for the 1st time at that time, I know what the 'eck! Not the time to do it when all is just waiting to go and it was getting late already as well.

So after we told her to not try it and just go, took pictures and heard that my grandpa is going to the hospital or something.

We came home, house was spotless so I went off to my room to play Puzzle Pirates, my parents went off to grandma's and one to my grandpa since he was at the doctors at that time. My sister decide to go out with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's sister to town.

By 6pm, I had to help make some side dish of mixed carrots, cucumber, "some greens forgot what it's called and garlic, with a seasonal sauce of vinegar and salt. Perfect taste. Only trouble is that my hand smells ever so garlic now.

So I helped my mum with the foods and it was getting passed 7pm when my sister told everyone to meet at that time yet no-one came in either did my sister. So eventually everyone came getting ready to eat. It was about 8pm by this time and still no sign of my sister around. So I rang her and stupid her was still at her boyfriend's sister's house when she told everyone to meet at our house at 7pm.

So eventually she came back and just in time to eat some food.

After dinner, many people left to see my grandpa since he was at hospital. I didn't go since I had to help clean up at home, and it would be a bit too crowded at the waiting place if I went also. So anyway, whilst I was cleaning, my sister ask her boyfriend to do something and he goes: "Nah.". I know what the eck? After he said that I was thinking what the eck? Perhaps he's joking and would help my sister. But nope, that's not the case, he still just sat down doing nothing. Whilst me and my sister did the rest of the cleaning. Arsewipe. I so wanted to shout at him at that point but since I am not the girlfriend, I don't think I can.




Now it's 2:15 in the morning and my mum still hasn't come back home about any news on my grandpa. Sigh.

0 comments: