Grandpa

Monday 9 June 2008

Okay, the thing with my grandpa was that he was sent to the hospital by the doctor on 2nd June. As he had some clogged up intestine somewhere where I shall not say.


So he had to have an operation to cut off some intestines. My mum stayed at the hospital with some other people and probably with my grandma until he came out of the operation safety. Which was "VERY successful" commented by the doctor who did the procedure on him.


So I went to see him on 5th and was told by person in charge of my grandpa in the hospital that he could eat soft liquified stuff at that time.


I had arrived there about 2pm and I had to stay there until my grandma came with the food for grandpa.


I didn't know what to stay to him as my chinese isn't all that great and vice versa with his english. But we just talked about the most random stuff we could see in the room. For example, there was a senior with a beard and the wife was cutting his beard for him in the flipping room, ugh! unhygienic to the rest of people in the same room D:


After my grandma gave him some rice porridge to eat, I went with her to her bus stop and waited until her bus came; it was nice to just talk to her.

0 comments: