Ugh Gross!

Thursday 17 July 2008

My posting a blog post about Spots - yes the acne spots. I am showing you what happens when you totally leave the big, fat acne spot alone without getting podded until the puss comes out. (Ok, that just sounds mighty gross and dirty ... eep).

Day 1 of big spot:


Of course it hurts when I even pressed it by accident. This shall be treated with my 3step of Clinique.

Day 2:


Day3:


Day4:


Yes, it's deflating onto itself abit like a deflated souffle.

Day5:


Day 6:


Day 7:


Day 8:


Day 9:


Day 10:



[NOTE]The white fluff on my hair is not dandruff! It's from the cotton wool as I take a picture after I have used the 3step of Clinique[/NOTE]


If you don't dare to go anyway with a huge spot on your face, use a plaster on it. So it prevents looks on your big, fat, ugly spot and keeps you from squeezing it to death; so it will stain your face scars.


If you going to put a plaster over the spot, choose a plaster which isn't colour skin. As everytime I looked at myself in the mirror(vain!) I thought my plaster was my shine on my head. So yea, a different colour or a cartoon one :D



This was used for a different spot, as I didn't want my family to see the flipping big, fat, ugly spot that would stare at my family.

0 comments: