Still kids?

Tuesday 15 July 2008

My cousins came over to our home after they did some ticket selling at some school for a charity event my cousin is organising.

My mum made food for lunchtime for the whole family including for my cousins too. My mum also made some soup which had some greens which is suppose to "help your eyes".

So I grabbed the soup for my cousins to drink, they did drink the soup but one of them is so picky that one of them didn't want to eat the greens of it, she through it away into the bin. What a waste of food!

She did this yesterday too; my mum cut some papaya's for her to eat. So she ate one, didn't like it and guess what she did after that. Yes, correct. She threw away it all away! I asked her, why you throwing it away and she said "She's full". So don't eat it instead of wasting a perfect fresh papaya!

It's called, you could have waited for your stomach to feel less full so you don't have to WASTE FOOD! Food is expensive or don't you understand that food cost MONEY?

If you were at someone's house and they gave you food, would you have chucked it away or tried to eat it all for POLITENESS for the host of the event?




They lived with my family for over 12years in 2 different house (even when we moved houses), under the same roof. They do usually keep coming over to our house.

So they would know how to get their own cup if they want to drink and know where the toliets are etc.

So why don't they wash their own dishes nor cups after using them? All they did was leave the dirty dishes and cups by the sink today. Hello! We are not a flipping resturant or servants to you! ARGH!

I know for sure that if I was at someone's house, I would definately wash it even if I have lived there for over a decade. I think they are too use to their mum doing every little thing for them, that they(mainly the oldest one) wouldn't wash their own filth after themselves.

The younger of the two does wash up after herself usually, but for some reason today she didn't (I bet it's because of her sister).


[note] They are 21 and 22 years old! I know! [/note]

0 comments: