Brown bins NOT for RUBBISH

Monday 28 July 2008

Don't kids know that Brown bins are not for rubbish but only for garden waste?

Just this morning, I saw our brown bin had 2 ice-cream wrappers. I thought everyone knew that grey bins are for any waste NOT the brown bins.


Man, kids do not know how to respect the street property and people's properties. Yesterday, I saw outside our parkway, a flipping used chewing gum! Argh! LITTERING IS NOT GOOD TO THE ENVIRONMENT!


I am not all that environment type where I would go all hippy-style, but I do try recycle what I can and keep the streets clean. As you don't want to walk on someone's chewing gum.


I thought the kids on our street understands about littering and bin colours. I guess not, our street seems to be a clean street but yet if you look closer they dump their litter anywhere especially in our garden.


So do our streets also need bins around every corner?

0 comments: