3rd time lucky

Monday 14 July 2008

My sister passed her driving licence 3rd time lucky. Congrats to her.

I didn't know this until she was about to catch the bus to town, whilst me and my friends were walking back home from a nice talk at Starbucks.

She only got one mistake too in the whole test.

Funny thing she told me was that during her driving test, she was told to reverse park in a parking spot but someone nicked the parking space from behind, what the 'eck?

[note]Don't mind me spacing my sentences quite large, as it makes it easier for my eyes to see it.[/note]

So my mum held a dinner thing at home to celebrate my sister's pass in driving test. It was quite crazy and we had to use 2 tables as we couldn't fit all on one table, what the 'eck? But then again there was 17people eating at our house. Yes, a chaotic situation.




It was good to see my friends again, it was suppose to be a big-ish event for me and my friends to see everyone again, but only 3people in the end.

Anyway, no point complaining as I don't really like so many people as hard to talk to them all and it would get divided up into smaller groups which I hate the most!

Gesh, my friends sure wants to meet up again that's why so many people came up to meet. That shows the real friends who actually turn up or text/ring if they can't with a real reason. Not those, who says "Hmmm I'll get back to you" or "It's this week not last week?"(when they wouldn't have turned up last week anyway).

What's with my friends and excuses? Perhaps they aren't my friends. Oh well, I don't care for those who doesn't even keep in contact with me when I try.

0 comments: