What's with players wanting to be "gf" + "bf"?

Monday 28 July 2008

I find it so annoying just because I am a person playing the game with players, doesn't mean I am going to want to be your gf?


I guess they want to have a gf/bf who has something in common but you don't even know the REAL details of the person, so how can you be gf/bf? They might be some old dude/lady wanting to just "do it" with random people they meet in games.


I was just recently asked as I was logging off a game so I didn't ahve to reply to this question to me. "gf?". I only went on the game to play and saw them and they already asked that question?


It is always asked in any game you play, I have been asked in all the games I have played so I always log off as I just want to be friends with people I play online with. Games such as Puzzle pirates, AsdaStory, Flyff and Dofus. These are (or use to be) the games I play for now.


I guess if you are that desperate you could hook up with them on an online game. But BEWARE could be PEDOPHILES! EEEEEEW! *throws up!*


I might be a girl but it's called chill you have your whole life ahead of you to get gf/bf. If you don't have your whole life ahead of you, you could always achieve being happy rather than want a bf/gf, all I hear is complains.


If you really that desperate to want a bf/gf, go on an online dating websites but not on a gaming websites to ask, especially when there are kids there playing the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. Its just a game.

didi said...

To x: They are all obsessed with wanting bf/gf.

I'm going to be 21 and I couldn't care less about having one!