What already?

Friday 30 October 2009

I filled in an application online for Boots and Sainsburys on Monday evening. I thought "Oh, I would not get a reply until next week". Text message on Thursday 08:55 "Great News! Sainsbury's wants to interview you. (more details about reference code and number to ring). That is some fast response. Something is more surprising is, I called at 12 in the afternoon to make an appointment to be interviewed. "Your interview is only been held on Saturday" (Okay I thought). "On 31st October" (What?!! That is just this week?!?).

So yeah, I get 2 days to get ready for the interview BUT... I got to go to charity the next morning as committed to work there for a while.

So wish me luck in getting the job at Sainsbury's. Come by if I get a job... Hahaha! You would not know who I am!

0 comments: