3rd Injection

Friday 16 October 2009

Aww, poor baby he had his 3rd injection which includes 3 doses of injection into his 2 thighs. This time, he was wide awake so he would be alert for it, ouch.

When we went to our GP for the injection, he was playing happily with the toys provided in the waiting room. We were called to go get the injection. Slowly undressing his trouser down to get to his thighs, still he was happy looking around the room. Suddenly a prick to his thighs, and a dose of scream came afterwards. He does not know what happened but all he knows is that it hurts. I tried to distract him with noises coming out of my mouth. But all he cares about is how much it hurts, so he screams with pain whilst we can only do is wait until all the pricks was over. After it was over, blood poured out onto his onesie but still he was crying for he did not know what happened to him. When the nurse picked him up, he was once again distracted so he forgets why he was crying for.

I was a bit unsure about what would happen when I give him a bath later today. So I gently stroked his 2 thighs but no screams at all came. Therefore I knew it would find to give him a bath in the evening.

Today, before the dreaded injection for the baby I went to the Charity shop to volunteer but I forgot that helping in RSPCA. I am not saying I hate animals as I hate cruelty to all living things but I am not fond of animals as scared of being scratched and bitten and all. Well I like the manager there so might as well do some volunteering there. All I mainly did was steam clothes, funny thing she said but was vital for people to know is they do not sell knickers! Eew gross, I wonder if anyone gave charity a fricking knickers!... I bet they have.

0 comments: