Charity

Friday 30 October 2009

I have recently started to volunteer at 2 charity shops; RSPCA and Help the Aged. After working there for a few weeks, I realised something, I would buy things from a charity store. I would even go there to buy all my clothes! I have not yet though due to having way enough clothes. But there are alot of decent clothes there, and it is not as if you are not going to wash the clothes.

At the charities store, I have been steaming so many clothes half of which I would not mind buying myself. So recently I have been in the charity shops searching for board books for my nephew to read. I got a "Here's a Happy PIG" board book for him, which would cost only 49p in the charity shop but the staff who working mainly full-time (not manageress) told me I could have the book for free! How cool is that! Well it is quite a small store not as busy as the other charity shop I am volunteering for.

So volunteer at a charity today to change your views about buying from there!

Just last week, there was a Juicy couture hangbag for only £35! But got sold last week when I was working there, telling them it is worth alot of money for a Juicy bag. The customer who bought it, was buying it for her daughter! Fashionable daughter or what!

0 comments: