Nose cauterised

Saturday 10 October 2009

I just had this procedure done to me today.

At first, they put some local anesthetic on a cotton wool and stuffed in both of my nose hole.
I had to wait in the waiting room for about 3minutes to let the anesthetic do it's magic.
Then I was brought back to the doctors room, where he used some sort of stick onto my nose. From the looks on the internet research, I think it is probably silver nitrate. I felt some sort of stick scraping onto my nose cartilage.

After the procedure had been done, my gosh I could not sneezing! I sneezed about 5times within 1minutes in the doctors room afterwards.

I was told to use Naseptin Nasal cream daily on my nose to stop any infection to occur. It sure does smell quite bad.

Damn, ever since I had my nose done, my nose keeps on running with liquid snot.

Urm, not sure if the treatment has done well as at the moment, I have a freaking nosebleed already! I guess it takes time to heal though.

Well, I'll try to update you guys on how my nose is.

0 comments: