What the ...?!!

Thursday 8 May 2008

Okay there I was dreaming away this morning even after 3alarms went off to try to wake me up. Suddenly in my dream, I hear a buzzing noise of a wasp dreamt that it was trying to alert me or something and the noise stopped. So still dreaming away can't remember what it was about but it was a good dream, the noise came back again then I definately knew I had to wake up as a wasp was probably on my window trying to spook me out.

Ah, yes I was correct. A flipping wasp was on my window but not inside the room since I had a net on my window. The weird thing was that I semi-closed my window as my window has that setting on it last night, and the wasp squeezed through a gap to get inside the room window D: I think that is the same wasp that keeps coming to haunt me everyday, as always see a wasp with it's buzzing noise near my window whilst I'm revising.

So anyway, it was simple for me to release the wasp outside since the net was protecting me from the mighty wasp sting. I would recommend putting a net over your window if you are scared from all buggy creatures. I would tell you where my dad bought it from but I forgot where. Okay, just found out that if you type "Window net", most websites shown is about Windows OS. So also good idea to type "Mosquito net" instead.

When I get myself a place, I'm definately going to buy myself alot of mosquito net as it can keep bugs out as well ^^ I'm going cover it all over the windows, doors and my bed. It's going to be the mosquito net house/flat or whatever it' going to be.

Anyway ciao for now.

0 comments: