Blogger Dream poof!

Tuesday 13 May 2008

I was dreaming in the morning about 2 bloggers who I spy at: Esther and Jess.

Weird I know! To be dreaming about some people you don't even know know lol!
So I was dreaming I was reading their blog (sad dream isn't it?). I was reading about them both talking under the title "What I love about Boys" in their blogs. They both wrote single words describing what they like about boys, along with pictures of their boyfriend. Then after talking about boys aka their boyfriend lol! I dreamt that I was looking at pictures of them at the beach, and there was several pictures of them:

1. Esther and her boyfriend Kelvin was just in the Sun walking towards Jess and boyfriend James; whom were sitting under the umbrella with picnic set up for 4 of them.

2. Then I saw the second picture which would never happen unless you are some sick b******. That Esther's boyfriend threw a sand-ball at Jess, and Jess was eating a donut (It's a donut because we got some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at home in real life, and that Jess said that she always constantly eating in a good way ^_^"). The picture captured was Jess had a sand-ball in her face and whilst biting into the doughnut. Jess's boyfriend had a surprised look in his face and Esther was looking surprised too about what just happened lol!

For some reason at this time, I was actually in the event seeing it in action happening. At this point, Jess was finishing her bite of doughnut as none of the sand-ball got on it... don't know how that can happen, I guess in dreams it can woot! Then Jess started running to Esther's boyfriend to get payback. Jess's boyfriend was laughing and Esther was standing away from her boyfriend lol!

3. The picture captured was of Jess running to Esther's boyfriend to get payback, Esther was walking away from her boyfriend and Jess's boyfriend laughing.

I was dreaming that I was reading this, and thinking "I couldn't believe that Esther's boyfriend did that" and I was also thinking that "Wow, 4 of them must be close to allow one to throw sand-ball at one's face" lol!

And that's the end.

Man, I bet no-one else had a dream about bloggers you have never met before... I can't believe I dreamt that XD

再见

0 comments: