Finito

Friday 30 May 2008

I have finished exams for now!!!! MWAHAHAAA!!! But I bet I have to do some resits :'( I so hate resits, and for all ... "exams" is what I hate the most.

I have been looking at some style of clothes, ones that I would totally love which is rare... well not that rare if consider all the mens clothes that I wear.

I love the style of male clothes compared with the females, as most of them are all pink, glittery and full of pictures on it whilst males are plain and funky style.

Okay, there are some female clothes which are plain and funky style but they cost like an arm and a leg for a decent quality. Whilst males are cheap and quality clothes totally!

I have found one which is my style which is aim for females but cost over my limit.


from: HERE

I would just stick to wearing males which is way cheaper than that... I could probably get 10 more tops for that one nice top.

0 comments: