Acne scar be gone

Sunday 4 May 2008

Since people say on the internet that cucumber is suppose to help acne scars to go away, so I am going to try it for a while. I am mixing cucumber with lemon not whole fruits since I think it might rot. But abit at a time. I will tell you if it works or not.

I just used the cucumber juice and lemon juice mixed together to put it on my face excluding eyes ^^ ouch. Cucumber and a tint of lemon mixed together.

I didn't have to use a blender to mush up the fruits, I used a garlic crusher and a mesh strainer(sieve) to make it. As for some reason, I can't find any blender at home; that probably means that we don't have it or my parents took it to work.

I just apply it at night so instead of using moisturer after using toner, I apply the mixture of cucumber and lemon juice.

Since I just used a tint of lemon juice for it, I tried to suck the rest of the juice of lemon. But if I were you don't try it, as afterwards my stomach felt funny; like wanting to throw up my dinner(which was pizza ^^). Use the lemon for something else, like cleaning the microwave ^^.

Peace out.

0 comments: