frustrated!

Monday 26 May 2008

Argh! WHy does my aunt have to be so damn stupid!??! I was talking to her on the phone yesrterday and she asks me if I am going to Cornwall with them, and I thought perhaps not as think I might have to resit some modules.

She goes to me: "Why do you have to resit? You don't know".
Of course I don't know the results yet, but I know that I did so crap that I will have to resit something even if I really really don't want to. Which I don't want to duh!
So she goes: "What have you been doing all this time?", What the...? Of course I have been revising my arse off but still doesn't go in my head!
I go to her:" been revising"
She goes: "but your cousin is at lse so it's harder there". Why is she comparing me to her? I am NOT her!!!

*sigh* I just wish I could just be clever to keep things inside without it going away so quickly... abit like a computer database is what I need in my head. Someone build a database for the brain and you can use me to be the first to test it, lol!


I just wish to crawl in a hole and never come out.

0 comments: