Who are you voting for?

Tuesday 26 May 2009

I am not voting this year, well not yet.


They do not seem to do any good to UK. Some MPs are doing good but are unknown about. But with this whole situation with expenses is getting confusing to the head. I will vote after my exams are done if it is still valid as I need to read up and the whole situation but I am definately not voting for Conservatives because Cameron is just all talks. He keeps talking and talking about "Oh, you did this wrong and you should do something about it. I can do so much better!". Well, of course you can now it has happened.

Shahid Malik repaid £1,050 to charity on taxpayers money!!!??!
Okay, good on charity but hello? taxpayers money? Pay back the money then give your own money to charity not the taxpayers money to seem all goody goody!

I do not understand, some are repaying back the money but that still is not right.
I was watching Question Time and one viewer said something about "If repay back and that does not make things right. Even prison would be empty if all send they are going to pay it back". Very true indeed! They should charge them extra to give back the taxpayer their money back.


This is just a rambling talk about the whole voting situation but I will redraft this properly.
Bie.

0 comments: