L's 21st Birthday

Sunday 3 May 2009

Yes, my friend L's 21st birthday yesterday. I decided that it is good to once in a blue moon to go out with friends for a meal. So I did. Man, I do regret what I wore though, as what is everyone going to think when I go back to university on Tuesday. Okay, I should not think about what other's are thinking but I do to a certain extent. I just hope that on that day, I did not have some sweat patches; as that is what I hate to see.

That is the reason why I wear jackets over my tops, whilst I am at university or even sixth form, as I am frighten to see any sweat patches on me. Sweat patches seems dirty in my eyes. Even though, "everybody sweats no matter what, it is human to do that", yes I know but still it does seems rather disgusting.

So the meal was nice good to chat to university colleagues (since I do not really know some of the students doing the exact same course as me lol). I hate making choices in meals. I should be more decisive but not at the moment in life but soon.

E and me got L a sentimental type of necklace (locket necklace) for the 21st.

I felt that L's friend B had a small grudge on me for sitting next to the birthday girl whilst at the table; me and a bunch of university colleagues came before the birthday girl and B came. So we sat down first and did not mean to sit so near to the middle but sat next available seat on the table.

So anyway, I think B said something about she wanted to sit next to the birthday girl and wanted me to swap seats in a jokey but serious way. I did not understood what she said, so I wanted her to repeat what she said as my hearing is very poor even though I listen to music way lower than the rest of my friends do. Damn, I hate to make people have a grudge on me. I take things way too serious even for the stupid things, wah!

Anyway, happy 21st birthday to my dear friend L xxx

0 comments: