BMI

Thursday 14 May 2009

Test yourself to see how your BMI is like currently at:

http://www.nhs.uk/Tools/Pages/Healthyweightcalculator.aspx

Do not be too disheartened if your BMI is very crap, as you can ALWAYS change yourself for the better. Even if it means masturbating yourself for longer to exercise; as that probably does help. If you have a sex partner even better! (Boo hoo, I do not have any sex partner at all to help me lose my fat).


I think most of my weight is fat as all I do is sit and eat and sleep. My foot has misshapened to a weird shape at the moment as I keep crossing my legs when I am revising. Boo hoo hoo.

Mine is: 22.7 woo hoo still in the healthy region! ... Not for long mwahahaha! *farts*. Excuse me.

I need to start changing my fat into fab, but after exams ^^

Pre-posted this hahaha!

0 comments: