Oh crap.

Tuesday 5 May 2009

*** WARNING!!! This post is not for the iltolerant people who cannot handle information about DIARRHEA ***





I mean it really.

After I came back from university today and ate Crunch Nut with milk, got very watery diarrhea. It felt as though I was urinating from both ends. However, the anus section had more thicker solution. The diarrhea was like congee but at least 90% was water and it was a brown colour.
Man, I could not sit on the sofa after the poop. I kept having to go back to the toilet. First time it started was just straight after eating my Crunch Nut *sad*, perhaps I am lactose intolerant? I doubt that, so I will just keep away from eating cereals and just use milk for tea. Hopefully, it would help as my degestive system is not feeling great at the moment.
Perhaps another trip to the toilet is needed.

Back, it is slowly getting better each time I go to the toilet.

When it happened the first time today, my shit got all over the toilet, pretty gross. I had to wipe it off, it even got on the toilet seat lid, ugh! This time not flying all over the toilet stable enough to not have to wipe it off anywhere, but just to flush the toilet.

It might be something I had yesterday evening since it does take about 24hours for the digestive system to get through to my arse. I only had the regular type of food: Rice, Pork (not it is not swine flu pig!) and chinese leaves.


Click here to see the book where I got this picture from.

So I doubt it would be to do with my meal yesterday.
I doubt it would be my breakfast either as I eat it religiously: 3 egg sandwiches mmm... now you can imagine how big I am.

Okay, that is a photo I just took from Google images but it could be me.

So it might really be something to do with milk or Crunch Nut cereal.

Poop.

[edit 6/05/09]
I know what my diarrhea looked like not corgee but mushy meaty curry! I was looking at someone's blog and it looked similar to my diarrhea! Rushing back to to toilet again :'(
[/edit].

0 comments: