Roar!

Monday 9 November 2009

Argh! I am so angry at the moment! I try to do EVERYTHING my parents want me to. Find a job, driving, charity and many more stuff. So what do I do? Yes, I do everything they WANT me to do.

So just about 5minutes ago, my dad tells me to go to his room and look at the computer, I thought it would be just about his computer issues. But no, it was about finding a job! What the frick?!? I just got a job at Sainsbury's and now you want me to find a different job?!?! I have not even started my first shift at Sainsbury's yet.

All the financial, marketing, accounting type of jobs require me to have enough work experience which I do not have enough of so I am trying to get work experience by working at Sainsbury's! Of course, I do not plan to work there forever as that would be a waste of my degree, but I need to start somewhere if no-one wants to hire me.

I know my dad is trying to be helpful but he keeps ignoring the fact that all the companies I applied to REJECTED me due to work experience. So I am trying to build my work experience!

Roar roar roar!

0 comments: