Ooops

Saturday 21 November 2009

I have just been busy almost everyday if it is not working, it is charity, it is also driving lessons, and also looking after my nephew.

Only day I truly have a day off is Saturday even though I am still looking after my nephew which I do not think it is that hard so far. Probably because I am use to looking after him.

First day working at Sainsburys was abit off putting due to one of the workers. He kept saying oh it was so bad working there, oh the department manager is racist and oh this is his part-time job where he works elsewhere too. I DO NOT CARE! He just kept going on and on about stuff which made my day even worst. Lucky enough I did not have to spend most of my time talking to him. At the last hour of the day I was literally on my own, all the workers had left since they only had a shift until 6pm and me at 7pm. So no-one told me how to push the trolleys that you carry milk on away. So I struggled quite bad. I wish we could have music on when there are no customers about. So I was just listening to music in my head whilst it was deserted.

The second and third day was much better since I did not have to stay there until it was deserted as well as the colleague that just talked crap about the job was not there. I tried to work as fast as I could to do all the cheese stock but I still left about 4boxes which I could have checked but I had to go due to looking after my nephew.

Every Tuesday from now on, I have to stay at my sister's takeaway with my nephew since I end at 4pm which would take too long to drive home and back to work for my sister. It was so annoying and boring since my sister could have driven me and my nephew back home at 7pm as it was quiet hour time, my sister's husband said no, it might get busy. Did it get busy? No. So I had to stay there bored out of my mind until 10pm! Whilst we were about to leave my sister's husband said to my sister, "come back soon!". So when my sister dropped me and my nephew off, and went back to work. My sister's husband rang to tell me that my sister did not have to go back to work that day since it is closing time almost. ROAR! WTF! That is so stupid! Could have rang earlier! Noooo, you had to tell my sister to come back soon back to work!

I am pretty pissed off at my sister's husband! He does the dumbest things and annoys me to hell! I thought "brother-in-law"s was suppose to be alright but not annoying! He is probably 10 times more annoying than my brother! My brother is not that bad but I had to have some reference to show how bad.

At the moment, my sister's husband stays at the takeaway above to make to easier to set up the food the next day. So, my sister's husband needed to go to town to get something signed, but my sister cannot drive him as she needs to look after her baby whilst I go to charity. He complained to my sister about "why did I need to go to the Charity?". What this heck? So I have to make MY LIFE to revolves around him! I think not!

I would like to try to work full-time at a job which I want to do with my career but because I am basically a full-time nanny, I can't. So I shall just keep on going with my charity volunteers, part-time job, and driving lessons until the time is better where my sister can look after my nephew at work.

Oh, my aunt (my mum's sister) is pregnant but at the early stages so just have to wait :) So my aunt's future baby would be an aunt/uncle to my nephew hahaha!

0 comments: