1st Induction day

Tuesday 3 November 2009

It is a whole day in this training room but with several activities where we had to get up to the front and back of the store.

It was about issues about Sainsbury's health and safety, history of Sainsbury's, products and layout of the store, serving customers and many more stuff. It was an alright day, just listening and meeting new colleagues who might not be in my department though since this day and tomorrow is mainly training.

We had to either bring our own food or buy it from the canteen or buy it from Sainsbury's store but keep receipt for proof to bringing it to the canteen to eat. I knowing it is me, I brought my own sandwich. It was so boring at lunchtime, everyone was bloody quiet! I kept trying to make conversations and everyone just gave me mainly one word answer. T_T, I do not know what to talk about roar!

It started about 10ish but we sort of was together at 9am but everyone was late. We ended at 5pm and I had to talk to the bus which took 1:30hours! But what do you expect during rush hour.

So I got my uniform to bring home whilst we were all leaving. Oh my gosh, I am part of a multi-corporation firm now!

My working hours are not bad, but I am also babysitting after work... bah! Not bad but tiring.

0 comments: