Wedding.

Saturday 23 August 2008

Here comes the bride
All dressed in white ...
da da da da da
da daa da da daaa

picture from wathes.com

Who's getting married?










Me?



















No. My sister is!

It can't be me, as I still a virgin who hasn't been on her first date yet.

My sister is marring K. They are getting married on the 1st September 2008. But they are going to have a Chinese wedding next February.

I think it's abit soon to get married for them. But in their situation I guess they have to. It is costing them alot too :S My sister bought me bras and a dress for the wedding. Since:

1. I don't own any bra only kiddy bras :'(
2. I don't own any dresses at all. (Crazy? It's true though. Check in my wardrobe and all you will see is jeans and tops, no skirts and no dresses. Wait I do have 2 dresses. 1dress is from my cousin's wedding as I was sort of the bridesmaid there. 2nd dress is way too small and I was sort of the bridesmaid there too).

I'll show you the dress on the wedding day of my sisters as I can't be arsed to wear it now.



We are going to go to Manchester to eat after the registration at town hall. So driving all the way to Manchester to eat ... need my trusty ipod and a pack of cards to play with.

0 comments: