Hen Night for my sister

Monday 25 August 2008

I'm glad it didn't rain, as me and my sister had to wait at the bus stop for over 45minutes and still it didn't come; so we ask dad to drive us to my cousin's house. As my dad was driving to my cousin's, we saw 2buses that we were going to catch late.


We went to our cousin's house because I asked my aunt if I could borrow some of her dresses as I don't own any :S


My cousin's are abit silly they live about 30minutes walk from town and they want to get a taxi instead. When the taxi didn't come for a bit, they wanted me to ring my dad to tell him to drive us to town instead. What the 'eck? We live about 1.5hours walk away! That's alot of petrol just to drive us to town! Me and my sister would have taken a bus but the cousins are very fussy.


When I went to my cousin's house, I thought their attitude towards their mum would change but apparently not. It seems the same as all those years back when we all use to live under the same roof. I know I have changed but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I guess some people never change for the better only stay the same.


So we went to Bibis to eat with my sister's friends. Looks expensive and has expensive food for oven type of meal. Especially the main meal that I chose looks as though it was just oven cooked with salad at the side. The meal was chicken something. Don't recommend it, only if you want to eat oven food at the restaurant.


Abit pointless of having oven food at a restaurant but it filled me up. I think I am probably the only one out of 10 people who actually ate everything of the main meal. As you can see in the picture below, empty plate; everyone else's plate was collected before mine as I was trying to not waste food by eating it all eventually.




My hair was a mess when they took that picture but who cares, oh yeah I do especially when I got this ginormous forehead! Bah!


I saw someone who I didn't think I would see, since I haven't seen her since I was small small about 8 or so. So we got chatting in a way, but all I was thinking mainly was how her accent is so strong. I think her accent is Yorkshire but I am not too sure if that is right. Then again it probably is since she's a yorkshire person ^^ lol!


Well I didn't stay that long after eating as my dad was passing into town so I told him to pick me up; my sister stayed with the rest. As I didn't want to hassle my dad nor take a taxi home later as well as I couldn't be arsed to stay any longer.

0 comments: