back again

Thursday 21 August 2008

heya all, ya was away for a month or so, well my exams was ... unknown. I do not like to tell anyone about how I thought I did in the exam until the results are back. As when I did my summer exam this year, I thought I did okay in one exam and turns out that I failed that one.

I will update past post within the past month, when I have the chance or when I am not as lazy :)

Today was the last exam day :D I will post about what I thought about that exam in a different post; as I just want to rant on about anything now. As I am happy now, but I am worried also about what the results would be like. I would so love my heart out if I am able to stay on my course whooosh!

I bought some stuff to make me happy :D It was buy 2 for £5 at Boots, so I bought some stuff to help my spots. I know I haven't updated that spot post in a while but I have taken pictures every day or so; I will update it when I update my camera on my computer.

0 comments: