Results of resit

Monday 8 September 2008

Eeeee!!!!! I was so wanting to know what I got but couldn't get them until 12pm :S But then again, I wasn't too too eager to know for sure.

I looked at my result at 12 dead on time, wasn't able to see the results. I was watching Gilmore Girls ^^ Checked again at 12.15... hmmm did I pass? Yes or is this something else? I better ring the university to make sure... after Gilmore Girls.

Rang the university,

"Hi, I just did some resit August exams and just want to make sure that I passed to my final year. I'm in year 2".

"What's your name?".

"....".

"Oh yes, you did pass I just saw yours just then".

"Really? You sure?".

"Yes". "Thank you! Thank you very much!!! That is just wanted to make sure that's all. Thank you :D ".

"Your welcome".

"Bye Bye".

0 comments: