happy birthday to me

Thursday 25 September 2008

I'm offically 21 years old.

I had to go to uni for a meeting about final year. Man, this year is going to be tough, tough, tough!

My friends at uni got me a necklace don't ask me why probably because they don't know what I like I guess. I don't usually tell people what I like and what I dislike, as it's not really a general question you would ask someone. Unless you were talking about an item, then you can only give your opinion on the item. I like the necklace, but I don't think I would really wear necklace at all.

We went bowling which was good, with my primary school friend, S. I thought A would come along but she had to go babysit for an hour. Even though, didn't win in bowling grrr. S won in two rounds! Totally shocker!

0 comments: