boffer

Thursday 18 September 2008

Boffer.co.uk


A load of good sales... most of the times.

I bought myself 5 earphones for £3.00, really it is £0.01 for the earphones and 2.99 for the delivery charge. It looks like the ipod earplugs but a cheaper look, I'll take a picture of it when I remember and have time.


I just finished buying another good deal, Philips HP6503 Satin Ice Premium Rechargeable Epilator @ £12.99! How good is that! So £16 total with delivery. My sister was always talking about wanting an epilator since shaver and waxing sucks big time for her; they don't clean her hairs away properly.


She tried waxing for her wedding and she did it a week before and her hairs grew 2days less! I thought waxing would remove hairs for at least a week! And You know shaving only last for a day less D:


So hopefully this epilator would do wonders for her but I hope it doesn't give her allergic reaction as this is probably the only option left basically.

0 comments: