You do?

Wednesday 3 June 2009

A while back, me and my sister was watching sexperienceuk. Yes, this was talked about before, if you want to just read that post just search for "sexperienceuk". So, then we was talking about my sister's experience with sex. Yes, I know what the 'eck are you keep talking about sex in each post, do not ask me why I do lol!

So she told me how my cousin does not dare to talk about her experience of sex to her sister (older). She then went on about how she would just talk out about her sex life to me. I was thinking urm, no you did not at all at the beginning only now since you are married and having a baby. Since, I remembered my aunt was the one that told me that she was having sex with boyfriends at that time when my and my family was in China.

I cannot believe she forgot that she has never talked out about her experience with sex with me. I am not surprised that my cousin has not talked about her experience with sex with her sister. Since, you would just judge the sister from then on and awkward moments. Only, if you have experience sex yourself then it would be more comfortable to talk about it to someone else.

0 comments: