Past entry that I forgot the day I wrote this

Saturday 21 February 2009

Dirty Look
Somehow, apparently to my “friend” that I gave her a dirty look after my lecture today. I don't give people dirty looks as I would probably feel as though they are going to punch me after I give them the look. The only look I usually give is the “blank”, “forced smile/laugh” or a “dead” look otherwise, you are talking about the wrong person. This is the text message of how it went:

friend: Wt waz da dirty 4?
Me: What dirty?
Friend: End ov lec
Me: I didn't c u @ da end of lect.
Friend: Whateva!

Great conversation, isn't it. I'm not going to reply after she accuses me of something I didn't do. But sometimes I just wish I could just shout out to her what I think of her but I just don't have the guts to.

I think this was the time when we weren't talking to each other really much last year.

0 comments: