Hey Update

Saturday 21 February 2009

Hey long time haven't been on here. Disappointed with my potential degree classification :'(

My sister had the Chinese wedding and it was okay. I'm glad I had something to do which was to take pictures with my dad's camera :) Otherwise it would be just eating eating and what else ... eating. I wish the wedding event was like a buffet type with RICE at the start. As I'm obsessed with eating rice with chinese food, force of habit I guess.

Pictures I took are pretty decent but still photoshop is required. My mum wants me to photoshop me into the picture since I was the main person taking the pictures. That's going to be troublesome. But interesting to see if I can. I wish I was a expert at photoshopping pictures :(. How does one become an expert at photoshop?

0 comments: