Sigh ...

Tuesday 28 April 2009

So dull without Sims1 on my computer. But then again, Sims is a stupid mindboggling game that I play even though it is pointless to play it as I am just roleplaying the characters when I can actually try to do something else with my life, like REVISE!!!!. Bah.


Oh my gosh! I am totally loving Lady Gaga's album! So original songs and different type of song beats! Okay, everyone else is into her songs too wah I'm joining the groupies (EEW!) No. I knew that I didn't like James Blunt when it was the phase of the song as I already heard one of his first songs before "Three Wise Men". Too bad they didn't just released that same music video for that song. It was creepy video theme but better than just flames.


I was told today how to write an essay. I am not allow to use aprostophy when writing now except referring to someone's things. I have to use the longer version of writing so I have to try get use to write it like this FOREVER!.


Whilst I was shopping with my friend E to find a present for my other friend L, I was talking to her about how I am skint out of cash. I told her about how I had to give up £10,000 of my money to buy a joint house with my siblings. She was shocked that I had even that much in the bank. Urm, how much do students usually have in their bank accounts? Or am I the one of the odd ones out? I had way more than that much in my bank but mainly due to student loans that I borrowed :3 Since my interest rate on the bank was way higher than the rate on the student loan so I got money out of student loan for my bank account so I had in one year £1100 worth of interest! Sweet, isn't it and pretty good for a student :D

Okay, I doubt I will get that when I get my annual interest on my bank account this year. Stupid economic crisis that we are in. I blame it all on HUMANS! Lol! Yes, I am blaming every single person that lives on Earth including me for not contributing even though I think I am skint out of money anyway!

But it does depend if the student lives away from their home or not and if they get the grant or not.

0 comments: