Baby P situation

Thursday 20 November 2008

The 3 people who made Baby P suffer should have their eternal life in prison, even though that wouldn't justify what they did to poor Baby P. May no-one is ever tortured like that ever! May you rest in peace, Baby P.

I know what the baby's name is, as well as the torturers' names. Abit crazy how easy it was found on google, even the pictures of them too. I would never post pictures of them as against the law as well as why the eck would I want to have pictures of them anywhere associated with me!

I know this news was a while back but still in the news. And how can anyone ever forget about such a news. I can't believe the whole situation how long the torturers got away with their crimes to Baby P. I'm actually glad that this has happened not for Baby P but for the fact that for him, tougher laws are placed on social workers etc.

I saw the news about Brown and Cameron in the Courts talking about Baby P. Cameron was "trying" to be a big shot saying we need to do something about Baby P situation etc. Why don't you state the obvious! I think everyone knows that! I think Cameron is just all talk. That's why I will never vote for them!

He was also talking about we need to reduce tax quick or something like that. When it was Brown who suggested it and needed to go through the process of doing it. Cameron just talks crap! Sorry to say this but it's true! I bet many people believe this too. I would rather vote for Brown as he's probably best person at this current crisis to do something about this. Cameron would probably just doze around, trying to just gain votes even in the Courts about Baby P! I watched and saw that is what happened.

0 comments: